Should we book a suite and an inside?

boulders

Hi everyone.

I'll be traveling on a 14 day Med cruise with my 3 children next summer. My children will be: 12 y.o. ds, 9 y.o. dd and 3 y.o. ds. This will be my third cruise and the children's second.

I've booked us a JS on IOS. For about $2000 more in total, I can get an inside stateroom across the hall in addition to the JS. Originally, I was going to just stick with the one suite, since my oldest sometimes sleepwalks and I'd like us all to sleep in the same room. But now, I'm having second thoughts.

Do you think the extra room and bathroom are worth the extra $$$?

TIA

Cathy

Can you possibly get a CONNECTING cabin rather than one across the hall? Just curious (having stayed in several JS's, but just the two of us), where will three people sleep? I'd go for two rooms, even if it means downgrading to a balcony and an interior.

Umm.. Sorry if I wasn't clear. We'd all sleep in the JS. The inside would be for the extra bath and extra spreading out room. Also, the JS has a sleep sofa, so the two boys would sleep on that.

Also, 2 balconies would be about $6-7K more than a JS.

Umm.. Sorry if I wasn't clear. We'd all sleep in the JS. The inside would be for the extra bath and extra spreading out room. Also, the JS has a sleep sofa, so the two boys would sleep on that.

Also, 2 balconies would be about $6-7K more than a JS.

I got ya...no one is sleeping there...you just need the extra bathroom/space. ;)

Have I done it...no. But I only have 2 kids and mine are young. Would I do it for the extra bathroom? Probably not. Now when my kids get into their teens, then yes no doubt.

And this is a 14 day cruise? HMMMMM how much are we talking here to add the inside? Is there any way to get a connecting inside? Now that would be perfect.

Archived