Vow renewal

vfb2girls

Has anyone ever renewed their vows in Hawaii? We are looking at doing a cruise with NCLA and since it will be our 25th wedding anniversary I would love to renew our vows in Hawaii. Anyone ever done this or know something about it? Who would I contact? We would want to repeat our vows on a beach not on the ship. Thanks

Actually, we did a vow renewl package through our hotel on the Big Island. Most of the big hotels have something in place. If you call the hotel, just ask and they can trasfer you. Ours was at the Royal Waikaloan just off the fish pond. It was a really nice service, we had a kahuna perform the service and it was followed by a small cake, apps and champagne in our bungalow. This was about four years ago and it cost just over $500, if memory serves me.

Charlie

We got married on Oahu 12 years ago! That was before we had internet to research things, but it was still very easy. We contacted a planner (I'm pretty sure it was Aloha Wedding Planners, Inc., Susan O'Donnell Bullet.gif 1400 Kapiolani Blvd A23 Bullet.gif Honolulu, HI 96814 Toll Free (800) 288-8309 Bullet.gif Ph (808) 943-2711 Bullet.gif Fax (808) 949-1128..they don't seem to have anything on their wesite, though) and they took care of everything...site, minister, photography, videography, flowers. Just Google Hawaii Weddings and you will find TONS of planners and places. There are plenty of free wedding/renewal sites, too, to cut down on the cost. You could do it as simply or elaborately as you want. Good luck!

Wonderful suggestions everyone, I am busy writing all of the info down. We won't be doing this until December 2008 but I am a planner and I like to have all sorts of info to sort through to find what suits us the best. Once again thank you and keep the suggestions coming.

Archived