Nine West Shoes

I just looked at my June issue of Allure magazine and they have a pair of Nine West shoes on page 78 that I just have to have. They're black satin with gold metallic trim. But they don't have them on their website and I can't find them anywhere on the internet. Have any of you seen them or bought them? I hate it when they advertise things in a magazine that I can't get my hands on. This is the second time this happens with Nine West. What's the deal? :rolleyes:

I don't know if you have tried Zappos.com but they carry a huge line of Nine West. I looked for black satin in the search and found this pair with metallic gold trim which are super gorgeous. They are a great store with free (including return) shipping.

6219-477701-p.jpg

Again....I love those shoes too....lol...but that's not the pair. If I had the name of the shoe, I could probably find it easily. But they don't give the name of the shoe...it just says "satin and metal". It's a t-strap satin sandal that buckles on the ankle and all of the little grommets are trimmed in gold and it's trimmed in gold metallic piping. We have a Nine West store about 40 minutes from here, but I'm sure if they don't have the shoes on the website, they won't have them in the store.

Maybe they haven't released them yet. :confused:

From Cruzfan34...We have a Nine West store about 40 minutes from here, but I'm sure if they don't have the shoes on the website, they won't have them in the store.

You could call the store before driving there! I have looked at the Nine West website in the past and the styles aren't always what is in the stores. Nine West is also sold at Macy's and other Department stores. Good luck with your search and post a picture of your shoes when you get them!!

Thanks everyone.

I'm actually driving to the mall tomorrow that has the Nine West store inside. I'll check if I have time....I have so many errands to run. If I find them, I might just make them my birthday present....lol. My husband loves it when I find my own gift, lol.

They'll also look great on my cruise!!!:D

We have a Nine West store about 40 minutes from here, but I'm sure if they don't have the shoes on the website, they won't have them in the store.

Maybe they haven't released them yet. :confused:

I hate to say it, but I suspect they are no longer available. I have read many times that by the time a magazine shoot is published, the styles used are usually no longer in the stores. I agree this is very frustrating...I've seen shoes/fashions in the mags and have rarely, if ever, been able to track them down.

Doing a Google search, I found a couple Nine West shoes that might meet your description...

Nine West Juvelie:

6219-477698-d.jpg

Nine West Patryce:

6628-493334-d.jpg

Nine West Nekesha:

985-245110-d.jpg

Nine West Balssam:

6218-412143-d.jpg

Nine West Otila:

1733-277992-d.jpg

There was also the Nine West Iniko, but I'm apparently limited to only using 5 images per post...

That was fun -- kind of like a scavenger hunt! Good luck on your shoe search!

Sorry guys....none of those are the shoes I'm looking for. :( If I find them today, I'll let you all know. And why on Earth would they advertise a shoe in a magazine if it's no longer available? I'm going to be extremely irritated if that's the case. At any rate, if it is a style that has been out a while, I've never seen it in their stores or on the website.

Sorry guys....none of those are the shoes I'm looking for. :( If I find them today, I'll let you all know. And why on Earth would they advertise a shoe in a magazine if it's no longer available? I'm going to be extremely irritated if that's the case. At any rate, if it is a style that has been out a while, I've never seen it in their stores or on the website.

Was it editorial or an ad?

If it was editorial, call the magazine. If it was an ad, call Nine West.

Wow, I love all those shoes. I am a big time shoe person. I love Zappos, it's the only place to shop for shoes. Overnight free shipping, how can anyone beat that?

Very nice company to deal with too. They handled a problem I had very well. Of course DH says it's bcause I'm they're best customer, lol:p .

I went to the Nine West store today to look for those shoes and they didn't have them. The sales lady said that they probably aren't available just yet, but to keep checking back. She said if I had the name of the shoe, she could find out for me, but alas....I have no idea what the style name is. :(

BUT....I did buy these shoes while I was in there....LOL. These shoes look so HOT on the foot. Now I need to buy a kickass dress to go with them. :D

http://www.ninewest.com/n/browse/product.s?productId=2848291&source=category&index=6&prodIndex=54&listSize=102&categoryId=1059

BTW...I got them in black.

Archived