"Name Your Own Price" results

WellDeserved

I have never used Priceline's "Name your own price" feature. If I bid on a hotel room in the FQ/Riverwalk area what am I likely to get? I am a little leery of not knowing where we will end up and have no recourse to correct it. If it is not a good hotel my DW will kill me no matter what the price and frankly I don't think that is one death travel insurance will cover

We are cruising out of New Orleans the beginning of Oct. '07 and plan on staying over on the 29th and 30th of Sept. I need your help!

• 1 month later...
We Booked the 3 star mystery hotel on bookit.com for $49 A night. We found out after we booked that it is the Saint Louis Hotel in the FQ. We Are there at the end of July. Hope this helps, Mike and Dana.

I got St Louis for $55 on bookit & stayed in June. Good hotel especially for the price & great location to Bourbon Street.

I have never used Priceline's "Name your own price" feature. If I bid on a hotel room in the FQ/Riverwalk area what am I likely to get? I am a little leery of not knowing where we will end up and have no recourse to correct it. If it is not a good hotel my DW will kill me no matter what the price and frankly I don't think that is one death travel insurance will cover

We are cruising out of New Orleans the beginning of Oct. '07 and plan on staying over on the 29th and 30th of Sept. I need your help!

I haven't used PL for Nola since before the Katrina so not sure what is coming up now.

I've used it for many other cities & have always had really good look. Never go below 3 1/2 or 4 stars & you will be fine.

We got the 4 star French Quarter mystery hotel on Bookit.com for $69 a night, and it turned out to be the Astor Crowne Royal. They seem to have good rates on the other hotels in the area as well.

Archived