prices for ship (Legend) booked excursions?

PharmaSea

Is there a place on the Carnival site that lists the actual price of the excursions? All I see are $$ next to the different items. Since the MIL is paying I would like to know how much to tell her to be ready for :) She feels safer booking through the ship since she is worried about missing the boat with private companies (what can I say, she has the wallet).

Thanks,

Jim

You won't be able to see the actual prices until you are booked and have made final payment. The guidelines are tied to dollar amounts and are very close, so that seems like it would fit your purpose.

$ under 50

$$ 50 to 100

$$$ 100 to 150

$$$$ 150+

you can book them online on carnival website ,You will need your booking # to do it and i cant remember but i think you need to have your fun pass done too .You also have to be with in three to four months of sail date to book .if you just want the price go through the steps but dont complete .

You won't be able to see the actual prices until you are booked and have made final payment. The guidelines are tied to dollar amounts and are very close, so that seems like it would fit your purpose.

$ under 50

$$ 50 to 100

$$$ 100 to 150

$$$$ 150+

That's not entirely true. I have not made final payment on my Valor cruise and I'm able to see the prices. You can see the actual prices when you are 6 months out from your cruise. OP, all you have to do to see the prices is go to your booking and itinerary, and click on "Add Shore Excursions."

Well "I" went online and indeed there is an area to view the excursions once you have paid in full (Thanks mother in law). My darling wife could not find the area and I did not look before posting.

Thanks again.

jim

you can book them online on carnival website ,You will need your booking # to do it and i cant remember but i think you need to have your fun pass done too .You also have to be with in three to four months of sail date to book .if you just want the price go through the steps but dont complete .

It's true that you need a booking #, but as far as 3 or 4 months out, not necessarily. Our next cruise (final payment made) is still over 6 months away, and I have 3 excursions booked through CCL's website.

Well "I" went online and indeed there is an area to view the excursions once you have paid in full (Thanks mother in law). My darling wife could not find the area and I did not look before posting.

Thanks again.

jim

:D

Tom

Archived