Does princess do this all the time?

lssg

Have seen the " 50% Off Sales" a few times.

DW puts her combat boots on and joins the fray !!!:D

Me -- I just stand back and listen to the snarling and bone breaking:D

It is a "No Man's Land" in there

Very funny. I had to laugh at this. And you know the truth, this is really a man's view of women and sales....we're not that violent are we????

LOL.

"Are the evening bags really that nice? Do they have straps, maybe chain straps? I have been looking for a small evening bag around town and have not seen anything interesting. Maybe I should just wait until I am on the ship"

Yes, I think the the evening bags are quite nice. The one I picked up was black silky fabric with beaded trim, silver color circular metal handles, plus a chain shoulder strap that was detachable. They had a number of other styles available too. Can't wait to have the opportunity to use mine on the next cruise.

THANKS! You just saved me from shopping around before the cruise and spending more than I need to on an evening bag. The one you bought sounds great! :)

Very funny. I had to laugh at this. And you know the truth, this is really a man's view of women and sales....we're not that violent are we????

LOL.

Obviously you have never been to the wedding dress sale at Filene's Basement in Boston. :eek:

I bought 3 pairs of Ayala Bar earrings on sale at the "dining room sale" a few cruises ago on the Coral Panama Canal sailing. I had already booked my next cruise [also on the Coral to Alaska] so I bought the magnets, sweatshirts, mugs and some videos with Alaska themes [that I would have bought full price on that cruise] and saved a bundle!

Archived