Parasailing in Cozumel????????

West Coast Couple

Anyone know if parasailing exists in Cozumel? If so, what operators have you used.

Thanks,

Linda

It exists for sure, I see them every day. You can contract this event at most beach clubs, i.e., Paradise Beach, San Francisco Beach and so on.

I don't know the operators.

Here is an excellent place to start: http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Parasail?From=Activities

I believe you can parasail off of Paradise Beach pier(with a boat!!) if I am not mistakken... PB Tom is that true or did I have too much to drink that day and just thought I heard you say that???

I parasailed from San Fran Beach.. somehow I set it up on line.. it was $50 for about 12 minutes.

Cheryl

I believe you can parasail off of Paradise Beach pier(with a boat!!) if I am not mistakken... PB Tom is that true or did I have too much to drink that day and just thought I heard you say that???

I parasailed from San Fran Beach.. somehow I set it up on line.. it was $50 for about 12 minutes.

Cheryl

Yep, you can board "our" parasail boat from our pier....have fun!

is there an age restriction to parasail? my 16 year old daugter and her friend would like to go, can they go alone or do they need an adult with them? Thanks for any information you can give me!!

They are plenty old enough to do this without an riding along, especially if an adult is with them when they first arrange the ride.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know if parasailing exists in Cozumel? If so, what operators have you used.

Thanks,

Linda

You can book parasailing through www.cozumelconcierge.com. They take reservations for Sand Dollar Sports, the tour operator. I booked with them last October, but forgot I was supposed to go to the International Pier to meet the guide. Still, I found this was the best value for the money: $10 down and the remaining $55 when you go parasailing for 60-65 minutes.

Archived