MOS boarding time

I will be be going on my first cruise out of Port Canaveral on the Mariner and I was wondering what time they start allowing people to board. I will be doing the Western cruise in August.

Also what is the earliest time time I could get off the ship. I am trying to arrange my flight times and transportation to and from my cruise. Does this ship allow you to carry off your luggage?

Thanks in advance.:)

I cruised in Jan, Sept. Dec. on Mariner and each time we were boarding by 11:30 a.m. Up to Windjammer for lunch. CANNOT go to cabins until 1pm.

I believe the first off is around 7:00 ish. Give yourself some wiggle room. You never know what emergency will occur and delay getting into port and backup the whole system.

You are asked before boarding to fill out a form regarding your return trip home and flight times. Then they know what color luggage tags to give you so that you can disembark at the correct time.

I;ll be sailing on Mariner next Sunday so hopefully no problems delaying boarding. You will enjoy the ship. I am going again in September. Love the Mariner.

Ditto what Mediator said. We just returned from our sailing on the Mariner and were on board by 11:30am.

When scheduling a return flight out of Orlando I would try to make it no earlier than noon just in case. You should be able to depart the ship early (priority is given to passengers with earlier flights and excursions) but you never know what traffic could be like around the port area or on 528 to the airport. On a typical day the distance between the two is only 40 -45 minutes but...

If you choose to self-disembark the rules state that you are only allowed 2 carry-on size pieces of luggage PER STATEROOM when departing. You would have to be either traveling alone or be a very efficient packer to accomplish that.:rolleyes:

Archived