calling Desertbelle

KimmyinLA

Hello...

I was perusing the Celebrity site and came upon one of your posts (which then must've gotten deleted) in the "no more discounts" thread.

Anyway, we're trying to decide on a cruise for next year in Europe and guess what!? Your Millie 6/20 is one of the ones we've narrowed it down to so I wanted to ask you a million questions.

Could you email me at junkgalore@comcast.net ? I tried sending you a private message but that feature has been turned off in your profile.

Btw, by the look of your signature -- how do you *really* feel about cruising? heeeheee:D

Hi Kim!! It's awesome you are thinking of our cruise....we have just an amazing group of folks already talking and making plans together over on the roll call board...you would be a great addition!

I sent you an email. :D

I am not sure how to turn the email thing on...I thought I had it on, but apparently it refuses to work properly. That is why I put the email link in my signature....the floating bottle thing. :)

Talk to you soon!

That is why I put the email link in my signature....the floating bottle thing. :)

It must be all this smog I breathe in daily or else I blame my dingy-ness on the highlights invading my hair. :rolleyes:

Anyway, you've got mail!;)

Archived