Link to Photos

stjohnrocks

Here it the link to my photos from Coral Princess 5/21 Northbound

As you will see we mainly have cloudy skies but no rain to speak of. I've included a small amount of cabin/balcony pictures people requested. I didn't take too many of the cabin.

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j196/stjohnrocks/Alaska/

Beautiful pics...thanks for posting. Is the waterfall picture the one next to Mendenhall Glacier? Can you give some details about the walk there around the lake (how long, difficulty, etc.) How long did you stay at Mendenhall?

THX!

Beautiful pics...thanks for posting. Is the waterfall picture the one next to Mendenhall Glacier? Can you give some details about the walk there around the lake (how long, difficulty, etc.) How long did you stay at Mendenhall?

THX!

yes the waterfall is at Mendenhall. We were there about an hour maybe a tad over an hour. we just walked around the lake to the falls. Very, very easy walk. we had to hurry a bit though because we had to catch the bus by 4:00pm. I would have liked more time at Mendenhall. We did not have time to do the visitors center so I can't comment on how long you would spend in there. The waterfall was great much more powerful standing next to it! I recommend the walk. It is all along a sandy pathway.

Archived