Should I make the Owner's Suite Leap?

I’ve got the same problem here! One of DD friends stayed local for her first 2 years of college but leaves in the fall. I don’t know what I’m going to do. 4.gif
I had to start using a kennel............not my first choice,but my only option right now,,,,,,,

The OP booked in the middle of the thread....or it was the middle then. ;)

so true! :)

btw, I'm with other posters who said why get an OS or GS when you can cruise twice in a balcony suite?

I'm a balcony snob but I'll NEVER book anything higher than a D1 - save your money and enjoy the ship - eat, drink, shop, etc with extra money.

DS scored 1890 on the SAT; we were disappointed.

I didn't realize the scoring had changed on SAT. I saw that 1890 and though, "Wow!! 290 pts above the maximum score, and they're still disappointed . . ."

(But a quick look at Wikipedia informed me that the scale now goes to 2400. :))

I didn't realize the scoring had changed on SAT. I saw that 1890 and though, "Wow!! 290 pts above the maximum score, and they're still disappointed . . ."

(But a quick look at Wikipedia informed me that the scale now goes to 2400. :))

LOL :D Yes, it's a totally new test now. The writing is what got my DS. He's thought about re-taking it, but they say that students rarely increase their score more than 50-100 points by taking it a second time. We figured that was good enough. With AP exams, SAT, & the ACT, DS has been tested to death! :cool:

The OP booked in the middle of the thread....or it was the middle then. ;)

The great debate is on. Do I keep the OS or change to the GS and save the 1K for the "college years". :p

I'm thinking a change may be in order, as we are celebrating our 10th, and this only his 2nd cruise, the GS may be enough to get him hooked, be luxurious enough to keep me hooked :rolleyes: and let me put a little $$ away for 2009

Parrothead - I'm in talks with DD now about that Dog Sitting gig ! ;o)

I have had a GS too............and really liked it alot.........like I said,for me,the OS was way big and we didnt even use the dining room table....

heres some pics(from the Navigator,but Mariner is basically the same)........these pics are PRE digital camera.....

click on this one to open the album for the rest.

1057588492042692775S425x425Q85.jpg

I have had a GS too............and really liked it alot.........like I said,for me,the OS was way big and we didnt even use the dining room table....

heres some pics(from the Navigator,but Mariner is basically the same)........these pics are PRE digital camera.....

click on this one to open the album for the rest.

Wow, you are just a pleathera of information :p and again ... the RCCL site doesn't do the suite justice. Great pics ! ! ! I'm going to take a look to find out what GS's are available. Guess I should make this decision quick before they start disappearing.

Any insight on Port or Starboard? Or does it really matter?

It never mattered to us..........sometimes the ship backs into the port....sometimes just pulls in....

BTW-if you look at all my albums,you'll see a couple for the Mariner.........

• 2 months later...

Hi sandra,

I was wondering if you stayed in an OS on Freedom. We are thinking of booking one, but want to make sure that there is a way to divide the bedroom from the living area. In a GS on Freedom, that is done with a thick curtain on a sliding rail. Don't know if the OS offers this feature. It helps to give privacy to the person in the living area and vice versa.

Anyone else with some insight into this, it would be most appreciated - thanks!

Archived