Be Honest!!!!!!

I have, however, decided never to cruise on a Fantasy class ship again. Why? Well they don't have enough moderately priced balcony rooms. I hate to admit it but I'm a balcony snob.

I agree with ya there. I said the same thing......then they brought the Elation back home:) .....and well as many know out here on the West Coast we don't have much of a selection for itenerary. Since this is the only one that does a trip just to Cabo. (done the Mexican Riviera cruise several times)

I had no choice but to book this cruise.....(arm twisted kinda thing)

I'm still having a hard time because we won't have a balcony. My son keeps trying to reassure me the I will be ok LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know about the violence with what you call gangs.....I certainluy would not like to see any type of violence or anyone getting hurt on a cruise, this is so harf to imagion, however, there must be something to it for you to call it out, details please, did you witness this or hear it second hand?

I've sailed most cruise lines and Carnival is the relax, no thrill, budget line and never had a bad one, they've also gotten to have a demograhic age crowd older than they use to have....

I am sincerely sorry you had such a bad time.

We took a 5 day of the Elation in late March and enjoyed it very much. Of course, we were on the Atlantic side of the world and that may make a difference. I know our waitress said the 3 day cruises could be hell account of wild kids and drunks.

Our cabin, which was forward starboard on the Riviera Deck was in very good shape except for a chipped lavatory. I walked that deck from stem to stern on both port and starboard corridors and noticed no particular odor. A quick turnaround can shorten the servicing time and may have caused the sewerage system to be not fully serviced.

As to the hooligans, this is a fact of life everywhere, I'm afraid. The same people who see nothing wrong with blue jeans on formal night also tend to not discipline their children which produces the hooliganism. All the cruise lines seem to have a problem with their security people dealing with drunks and punks. Gee, my side business is security and we have the same issues.

Good luck in the future,

Doc

Honesty is not what peeps on this site want... you get jumped on when you try it ..

the next time I go back to the Islands, it will be on a bare boat (like last time ) instead of a floating Luby's with a Cotton Eye Joe deck .. JMHO

you are kidding? they actually sell them retail? i should get some for my kids! i hate lining that seat w/ TP, making sure it doesn't fall in. i have not seen these. i'll have to keep an eye out!

I have seen these as well. Maybe Charmin makes them, or maybe I'm just thinking of their travel size toilet paper roll? Who knows..

Archived