I don't care if.....

larainec

I DONT care:

-About those stupid art auctions

-If you think I'm overweight! (I'm PREGNANT)

-About the "fantastic food viewing" thingymabobber at midnight, if there is a gianormous crowd of people there, I'm NOT interested!

-if someone gets plastered and makes a fool of themselves, thats my entertainment!

-about hearing the captain over the speaker, I cant understand him anyway!

-if you want to sport your bikini and you definitely "shouldn't be"... makes my husband appreciate me MORE! :D

Ahhh, this is fun :)

:D

1. Photo's with the Captain. ( Hell, if you cut him, he bleeds just like a normal guy. Anyway he should be sailing the ship.)

2. Chocolates on my pillow. (DW at them both.)

3. The entertainment. (if I wanted to see cheesey acts, I'd watch FOX.)

4. My photo taken by a photographer. ( the one in the post office will suffice).

5. Park West auctions ( If I wanted bad art, I'd go to a starving artist sale at the Holiday Inn this weekend).

6. The cost of internet service on the ship. (It was worth every dime to send daily e-mails to the people at work getting them jealous).

7. The looks I got from the old people while I was wearing my motorcycle leathers, skull cap, and jeans the morning of my Ketchikan Harley Tour. ("Honey, hide your wallet!")

:D :D Number 4 explains number 7....Ya gotta luv it !!:D

I love this thread!!!

I don't care...

-what you wear on formal night in the dining room

-about becoming best friends with the staff or captain

-whether Coke versus Pepsi products are served onboard

-how many cruises you've been on

-whether or not you pull your kids out of school to go on vacation

-how perfectly behaved/honest/intelligent/god-like you think your child is... by all outward appearances I was the perfect child too... now in my 30's and my parents still have no idea of half the things I did as a teenager

I don't care about the spa -- at all!

I don't care if someone else wants to try to smuggle booze. If they get away with it--good for them; if they get caught--good for the cruiseline.

I don't care if someone wants to travel with a baby or toddler.

I don't care how much (or how little) other people tip.

I do care about kids where they don't belong.

I do care about diapers in the pool. :mad:

I do care about people dressing appropriately in the dining room.

I do care about my carbon footprint -- but not enough to stop cruising!

I don't care that I dance salsa like a Fantasia Hippo - it's good exercise and I have fun with it!

I don't care that I made a bunch of plans for the day but a deck chair/comfy chair with a bar server nearby beckoned to me and made me forget all about it.

I don't care that I laughed too loudly in the dining room (I was, however, a little embarassed that I snorted red wine out my nose:o ).

I don't care that the age gap between Mrs. Robinson and Benjamin was half the difference between me and the 22 year old bar server with the dark good looks... OK, WE WERE JUST TALKING, REALLY, HONEY!:eek: :D

by all outward appearances I was the perfect child too... now in my 30's and my parents still have no idea of half the things I did as a teenager

Don't bet on it. They were teenagers once too, you know!:D

LOVE this thread!

I don't care for those pictures that they take WHILE I'M EATING. They don't give you a chance to swallow your food when the cheesy pirate walks up and says "SMILE."

I don't care if the 300# guy wears his Speedo.

I don't care if someone sees me go up to the buffet line for the 3rd time. You have something to say about it???

I don't care if my wait staff or steward knows my name as long as you provide great service!

Oh yeah - and I don't care if you walk around in your leathers and skull cap! WE'RE ALL ON CRUISE. We have something in common!

I

I don't care that I laughed too loudly in the dining room (I was, however, a little embarassed that I snorted red wine out my nose:o ).

I don't care if you snort wine out your nose. Here's a napkin. :D

what movies are showing.

that I'm not allowed to bring bottles of booze to my room.

that not every single thing will be absolutely perfect.

about the art auction. :rolleyes:

how many calories were in that meal.

I:D

I care that I didn't get to see this one!!

And btw please someone - WHAT is carbon footprints?

Fun thread :)

I don't care about the Captain's cocktail party or the free champagne at the auction

I don't care about the announcements ...I kinda like the ding dong ding sound. :)

I don't care if it is a bit chilly in the theatre or dining room..I have a sweater.

I don't care what other people wear...as long as they aren't totally nekkid :eek:

I don't care if the lobster is tough ..yuck! :p

Fun thread :)

I don't care what other people wear...as long as they aren't totally nekkid.:eek:

Speedo here,

The last time I went naked they arrested me for assault with a dead weapon.:p

A guy said, "Why don't you diet?"

I said, "Why? What color is it now?"

I don't care if my tablemates are rude. It helps me broaden my vocabulary.

Speedo here,

The last time I went naked they arrested me for assault with a dead weapon.:p

A guy said, "Why don't you diet?"

I said, "Why? What color is it now?"

I don't care if my tablemates are rude. It helps me broaden my vocabulary.

Diet Coke just came out my nose. That was way funny. :D

And btw please someone - WHAT is carbon footprints?

It's the new "in" religion of all the glitteri, the fossil media and the PC police -- the one of Archbishop Al Gore and The Weather Channel's JiHeidi Cullen, and the Global Warming Cult.

It's the new "in" religion of all the glitteri, the fossil media and the PC police -- the one of Archbishop Al Gore and The Weather Channel's JiHeidi Cullen, and the Global Warming Cult.

A previous poster already (non-judgementally) posted a link to answer the question. This is a fun thread, please don't start an environmental debate!

Love this thread.

Critterchick and Nancy, I'll snort red wine out my nose any time with either of ya!

So much of what I don't care about has already been written, although I probably shouldn't care about that and list my own thoughts as well ;) .

Along with most everything else, I really don't care if I ever get off the ship in Ensenada again.

And...I don't care if I wear the same shoes twice, the same pants more than twice, as a matter of fact, any of my clothes twice or even more (I do launder them!).

I don't care that I dance salsa like a Fantasia Hippo - it's good exercise and I have fun with it!

I don't care that I made a bunch of plans for the day but a deck chair/comfy chair with a bar server nearby beckoned to me and made me forget all about it.

I don't care that the age gap between Mrs. Robinson and Benjamin was half the difference between me and the 22 year old bar server with the dark good looks... OK, WE WERE JUST TALKING, REALLY, HONEY!:eek: :D

Don't bet on it. They were teenagers once too, you know!:D

I don't care that you spit wine out your nose as long as you let us in on what was so darn funny. Then I'll see if it makes me spit wine out my nose too.;)

I can't find a lounger by the pool

I don't get asked for a drink...well I kinda do care considering I'm looking for a man on this cruise..ROFL..

I don't get to see the shows

I don't care if the elevators aren't working...take the damn steps!

I don't give a damn about how much money you make, whether you summer on the Riviera and took this cruise because your favorite yacht was not available when you got there, so you flew all the way to NY to get on my ship.

I don't care if you don't like me, I don't like you.

:D

I don't care if I've spent hours reading the boards on Cruise Critic. What else can I do until embarkation on Dec. 10?

I don'r care if the bread is dry.

I don't care if staff has poor English. All 4 of my grandparents came from "the old country." And they came over on the boat to Ellis Island for the ultimate cruise.

Archived