Summit Cabins 8033 And 8007

sprice001

Does anyone know what these cabins are like? My husband & I are in 8033 and our friends are in 8007. We will be sailing on 8/24 from Seward to Vancouver. Please let me know if you have any info on these cabins.

Thanks,

Shirley

Does anyone know what these cabins are like? My husband & I are in 8033 and our friends are in 8007. We will be sailing on 8/24 from Seward to Vancouver. Please let me know if you have any info on these cabins.

Thanks,

Shirley

8033 is a 2A_Deluxe-Ocean_View_Balcony cabin on port side two cabins forward of forward elevator/stairs. Deck_8 This should not be a problem for noise as the area is carpeted and usually quiet.

8007 is a Category 4 Ocean_View_Stateroom and is the next to last cabin forward on deck 8 port side. It is a long walk to main and buffet dining areas but walking path choices are numerous. If tendering (anchoring and using small boats to reach docks) you may hear anchors being deployed in early morning in front parts of ship.

We have been in both balcony and ocean view stateooms and enjoyed each.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for your reply. Do you know if motion is a problem in this area? Also, from what I have seen it appears the TV is in front of the bed. I know this is a trivial thing, but my husband likes to go to bed early and wants on the bathroom side of the bed. I, on the other hand, like to stay up late and watch TV from the couch. Will this be possible?

Thanks,

Shirley

Thanks,

Shirley

I have some photos of a cabin in the same row but I can't paste them if you send me your email address I can email them to you.

Archived