Family Veranda on Summit-should we switch

dilacruiser

My math skills are admittedly questionable, but my count from that post is two adults and three kids. Again, X will always try to get five people in these cabins but they're forced to be flexible with this policy depending on the itinerary. Case in point; four or five FVs went unsold on our cruise and were basically used as upgrades for the bingo winners. A CS was given away as an upgrade, too.

Yes, 5 all totaled are traveling, but the OP wants to put just 3 in the FV cabin; her two daughters and her son. She and her husband are planning to book a CC cabin nearby.

I just find it ridiculous that Celebrity (as well as other cruiselines) are not consistent with information they give to clients; some are told they can book it with less than 5, others are told they can't.

Yeah, sorry, you're right. I guess my reading comprehension skills are lacking today too. It is annoying when X (or any cruise line, for that matter) doesn't enforce their policies consistently, but I am glad that they've been flexible with us in the past concerning these cabins. In the end, they need to fill all cabins and if there aren't any parties of five interested in booking the FVs, they'll do whatever is necessary to get paying bodies in them.

Don't be sorry. I just think they should do everything the same instead of telling people different things. When I called this week in inquire about the FV, I was told by X that I had to have 5 people in the cabin and was curious on why they let you book it for three. Needless to say, I'm very excited about having a CS for our Europe trip.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

Archived