Fall 2008 pricing and itineraries

cruisingnana

Does anyone have an idea when Fall 2008 pricing and itineraires will be available? TIA

Want to book as soon as we can so we can use our FCB.

There are some fall 2008 cruises already posted on the Princess website. It depends on what cruise you want.

I'm also looking for the fall 2008, Alaskan cruises. Does anyone know when the cruisetours will be available online? TA's, where are you :confused:?

Hi-

We just booked the Caribbean Princess for Oct 26, 2008 so pricing is out. Also got the reduced $100 pp booking deposit ( $200.00 for the cabin) $50 onboard credit, and $120.00 coupon book.

Shop around online, and you will find pricing.

We are hoping to find a cruise for November, 2008. I've been watching all the cruise booking web sites and they only go through October, 2008 for Princess. All the other lines have their itineraries out. Come on, Princess!

We are hoping to find a cruise for November, 2008. I've been watching all the cruise booking web sites and they only go through October, 2008 for Princess. All the other lines have their itineraries out. Come on, Princess!

Princess is releasing exotic itins tomorrow (which includes Hawaii and Tahiti).

The Carib itins will be out on the 29th.

Mexico will probably be our in July.

"Not positive - but I think they are part of the "exotics" release so hopefully tomorrow:) -- CL-JW "

Thanks CL-JW.

To everyone: We've just missed out on Coral Princess' full-transit for Sept/07 and April/08, so I'd welcome opinions on how best to proceed when (hopefully tomorrow) the info is available from Princess on the Oct 2008 sailing. (We know we want a mini, but only certain ones. I sound too fussy to live, I think :o ...)

Choices I see as soon as the info is out are:

1. Count on the TA we've used at home here in Canada (huge agency primarily known for vehicle insurance ;) ) to get us a good price.

2. Do ***** for quotes. 3. Check with other online TAs (except I don't know who they are :confused: ...).

4. Book with Princess directly. I read negatives about doing this although I know many like to be in control of all aspects of their bookings. But others query, who's your advocate if something goes awry?)

Your thoughts?

CoolChile

"Not positive - but I think they are part of the "exotics" release so hopefully tomorrow:) -- CL-JW "

Thanks CL-JW.

To everyone: We've just missed out on Coral Princess' full-transit for Sept/07 and April/08, so I'd welcome opinions on how best to proceed when (hopefully tomorrow) the info is available from Princess on the Oct 2008 sailing. (We know we want a mini, but only certain ones. I sound too fussy to live, I think :o ...)

Choices I see as soon as the info is out are:

1. Count on the TA we've used at home here in Canada (huge agency primarily known for vehicle insurance ;) ) to get us a good price.

2. Do ***** for quotes. 3. Check with other online TAs (except I don't know who they are :confused: ...).

4. Book with Princess directly. I read negatives about doing this although I know many like to be in control of all aspects of their bookings. But others query, who's your advocate if something goes awry?)

Your thoughts?

CoolChile

1. Think the Panama trip is going to be released with Mexico (I was confused), so they will probably be released in July.

2. We use a TA vs direct with any cruise line. See you are in Victoria. Ironically enough, our TA is in Canada, even though we're in Northern CA.:D

I wonder why it is taking Princess so long to release these cruises. Most other lines already have there information available for booking.

This seems pretty standard for them (unfortunately). As extreme long-term planners, the earlier they are released, the better for us:D.

Archived