best inside cabin Majesty of the seas?

Looking to send my brother on a cruise, due to expense will choose an inside cabin on the Majesty of the seas. Choices available are: B2, A3, and Main 4. Any thoughts on whats best?

Thanks,

Eric

Looking to send my brother on a cruise, due to expense will choose an inside cabin on the Majesty of the seas. Choices available are: B2, A3, and Main 4. Any thoughts on whats best?

Thanks,

Eric

Hey there Eric,

Double check that the ship you are interested in is indeed Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas. The Majesty has numbered passenger decks, and their various types of staterooms are lettered. Decks 2 through 7 have inside staterooms, which are available in categories K, L, M, N, and Q, with K being the best with highest price....Q being the least expensive, but perhaps also having the least desirable location on the ship.

It is possible you were actually looking at another cruise line's ship!

Post again if indeed you wish more advice on the best choices for inside rooms on the Majesty of the Seas.

Leslie

Thanks for the clarification. I got the info from my brother, who has not cruised before. 2,3 and 4 were the decks he had to choose from. Do you think it would be better to be on the same deck as the dining room? Any thoughts on other issues?

Thanks,

Eric

go as cheap as you can, it is an inside cabin......... the higher floors are better for getting around the ship but the lower ones are better for getting on and off at ports or for the tender. Again want make a bit of difference. I have been on an inside midship deck 5 and another fwd deck 2 and honestly I either is fine, they all look the same.

Here is a hot tip for you: Get your hands on a brochure or look at the Majesty's deck plans online.

Look at deck 2 and find the following 4 rooms: 2579, 2085, 2599, and 2591. These four rooms mark the corners of a space that used to be the Cinema. Therefore, all the Category N staterooms that are within the rectangle made by these four rooms are brandy-new.

Bon Voyage!!

Leslie

we always get a cabin towards the front of the ship on a deck that has only cabins and not any open areas for passengers...less traffic flow....

Im on mid ship deck 3, deck 4 would be even better mid ship if its available and on the same deck as the dining room. Im actually a tad forward of mid ship in order to get out of public walk ways.

I would look at the deck plans and see which cabins are available and are not in public walkways if noise matters to him. Travelocity supposedly will show all the cabins still not booked that you can pick from. I studied the deck plans before deciding that it would be better to be a little forward in order to get out of public walkways, but it was a hard decision, never know what is best.

Archived