Ship Xers seatac- canada place

It depends on several factors - what time of day you're at the border, which day of the week, if it's a long holiday weekend, etc.

The wait can be anywhere from 1/2 hour to 2 hours (but I've been through in less than 15 min on a couple of occasions). Your best bet is to tune to 1130 AM radio once you've passed Bellingham. It's a Canadian radio station that gives wait times for the border every 10 min or so.

There are 2 main crossings at Blaine - Peace Arch/Blaine crossing and Pacific Highway Truck crossing. Cars CAN use the truck crossing and it's often less busy than the main Peach Arch crossing. If the wait times for Peace Arch seem long - take the truck crossing. And don't worry about all the trucks - cars use separate lanes.

I take it that you are landing at Sea Tac and then going north to Vancouver ? It sounds like your trying to cut it close on time. Your best bet, in that case, will be to take the cruise ship transfer from Sea Tac to Canada Place. It gets you right to Canada Place, the ship will wait if your bus is late and cruise ship buses tend to go through the border faster than the general public.

The trip from Sea Tac to Canada Place is a minimum 3 hours and much time can be added to that due to traffic on I5, time spent at the border and traffic in Vancouver. If you are going to wing it on your own make sure you leave plenty of time.

I take it that you are landing at Sea Tac and then going north to Vancouver ? It sounds like your trying to cut it close on time. Your best bet, in that case, will be to take the cruise ship transfer from Sea Tac to Canada Place. It gets you right to Canada Place, the ship will wait if your bus is late and cruise ship buses tend to go through the border faster than the general public.

The trip from Sea Tac to Canada Place is a minimum 3 hours and much time can be added to that due to traffic on I5, time spent at the border and traffic in Vancouver. If you are going to wing it on your own make sure you leave plenty of time.

I'm taking the cruise transfer

The cruise transfers (buses) take the truck crossing and your will get off of the bus and walk through a building where the custom agents will review your documents. Length of time will depend on how busy the border is and the number of other buses. I took the Quick Shuttle to Vancouver from Seattle and we were off and back on the bus within 30 minutes, but our bus was not totally full.

Archived