long shot but anyone been on the Millenium #6068?

KimmyinLA

This is the cabin that's been assigned with my quote. Unfortunately, X's website as well as others show a triangle and a square in the room. According to the legend shown -- one represents an "upper berth" and the other represents a "sofa bed" ???!?!??!? What??!?!?

Am I understanding this correctly that there's just a sofa bed (for 1 I presume) as well as a bunk bed type on top of it? Sheesh, I knew cruise cabins were small and they maximize space but this seems crazy.

If anyone has had any first hand experience in either cabin 6068 or cat 2C on the Millenium -- I would appreciate any info you have to share.

Thanks!

We had those symbols on our cabin on constellation. It just meant that there were bunk beds if there had been four of us, they were folded up into the ceiling so you could not even see them. The sofa we had just happened to be a sofa bed, again if there were extra people in the cabin. We just used it as a regular sofa.

Sweep

This is the cabin that's been assigned with my quote. Unfortunately, X's website as well as others show a triangle and a square in the room. According to the legend shown -- one represents an "upper berth" and the other represents a "sofa bed" ???!?!??!? What??!?!?

Am I understanding this correctly that there's just a sofa bed (for 1 I presume) as well as a bunk bed type on top of it? Sheesh, I knew cruise cabins were small and they maximize space but this seems crazy.

If anyone has had any first hand experience in either cabin 6068 or cat 2C on the Millenium -- I would appreciate any info you have to share.

Thanks!

Have no fear. Loveseat can convert to bed and upper berth can be pulled down if needed. It is same height as ceiling. You have your regular bed or twins.

Archived