Coastal Cruises - 2004

jazzsea

Here are some great fares on our popular coastal cruises. Hurry, space won't last long.

The Pacific Coast is a seafaring wonderland. This fall, you can experience Holland America Line's onboard elegance and luxury

while exploring the breathtaking and varied coastline.

1- to 5-Day Coastal Cruises from $89

To book, call 1-800-426-0327. OR YOUR TA

Ask for Promo #3006/Contract #454754.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship Oosterdam

Date 9/25/04

Days 1

Route Seattle to Vancouver

Inside From $89

Outside From $109

Verandah From $129

Superior Suite From $149

Deluxe Suite From $199

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship: Oosterdam Date: 9/26/04

Days: 3

Vancouver to Los Angeles Inside from: $219

Outside from: $269

Verandah from: $329

Superior Suite from: $349

Deluxe Suite from: $579

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship: Volendam Date: 9/29/04

Days: 3

Vancouver to San Francisco

Inside from: $199

Outside from: $249

Verandah Suite from: $389

Deluxe Suite From: $579

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship: Statendam Date: 9/26/04

Days: 4

Vancouver to San Diego Inside from: $319

Outside from: $379

Verandah from: $549

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship: Zaandam Date: 9/25/04

Days: 5

Vancouver to San Diego

Inside from: $319

Outside from: $379

Verandah from: $599

Deluxe Verandah Suite from: $899

To view all of Holland America Line's recent promotions

and/or to download sales tools, visit www.halpromos.com!

Terms and Conditions

Featured fares are per person, based on double occupancy, cruise only. Fares are based on Promo #3006/Contract #454754 in the categories listed. Fares are in U.S. dollars and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes are additional. For new bookings only. Subject to availability. Offers are capacity controlled, and may be modified, withdrawn or sailing dates may be substituted without prior notice. Restrictions may apply. Please refer to the appropriate Holland America brochure for full terms and conditions. Ships' Registry: Netherlands, Bahamas

Holland America Line * 300 Elliott Avenue West * Seattle Washington 98119

This didn't copy very well. I need to work on my formatting skills. Hurry. These will be sold out very, very soon.

KK-

It would be a wonderful way to "try" cruising if you were in the area, and it's cheaper than getting a hotel and having a couple of meals out!!! I wouldn't come in from outside the area for it though!:cool:

On our Spring repo cruise a lot of pax, left at Los Angeles and a lot boarded for the 3 day sail to Vancouver. We left in Vancouver but had tried earlier to extend it for the following 3 day Coastal. We were told it had been chartered by 1200 TAs. Does this happen a lot on the 1-3 day sails?....jean :cool:

On our Spring repo cruise a lot of pax, left at Los Angeles and a lot boarded for the 3 day sail to Vancouver. We left in Vancouver but had tried earlier to extend it for the following 3 day Coastal. We were told it had been chartered by 1200 TAs. Does this happen a lot on the 1-3 day sails?....jean :cool:

Jean

If you are were referring to the Zaandam May 12 - 15, it was chartered by an internet agency that frequently charters HAL ships for short runs. I think TAs always get a better rate than any chartered fares or those quoted in this thread.

:)

Our TA mentioned once about going on a 3 day cruise for TA's only. That is starting to make sense about HAL offering 3 - 5 day coastal cruises. Bet the above offer closes soon by HAL.

:)

K.K.

A cousin who is a TA told me that these cruises have been available to TAs for a couple of weeks at a very good price. I am also told that any cruise that is for TAs only are on shakedown cruises on new ships.

I think these are very good deals for people who live on the west coast or in British Columbia. If the offer closes soon by HAL it is because of limited capacity. These ships will be taking on passengers in California ports for the Panama Canal.

We are usually invited on the pre inaugural sailings of the new ships. It is wonderful for those of us that need to meet with the HAL sales people. A lively, festive atmosphere makes it easy to set up future groups and discuss sales issues.

It's also a real treat to see the ships for the first time.

BTW, I seldom am able to take advantage of "Travel Agent Appreciation" fares. I can dream, though.

Archived