ABC, Today show is Cruising right now.

PA Dutchman

Just turned it on, They are on Disney. This is nice.

Okay...call me duh but is it on ABC or the Today show on NBC? I want to set my DVR for it.

Saw some Carnival ships in the background while they were at the straw market in Nassau. Can't wait 'til next Sunday!

Call me duh again (lol) but is it this going to be a weekly series? and if so is it on Saturday or Sunday.

(Its been a long long day already and my mind is just not working well right now)

Okay...call me duh but is it on ABC or the Today show on NBC? I want to set my DVR for it.

Call me duh again (lol) but is it this going to be a weekly series? and if so is it on Saturday or Sunday.

(Its been a long long day already and my mind is just not working well right now)

Ok, I'm probably wayyyyy late answering this as I went on to work after I posted this morning, and only got home an hour ago.

It was on ABC Good Morning America Week-end Edition.

Nah, not gonna be a weekly series, just a special they were doing this morning.

Ok, I'm probably wayyyyy late answering this as I went on to work after I posted this morning, and only got home an hour ago.

It was on ABC Good Morning America Week-end Edition.

Nah, not gonna be a weekly series, just a special they were doing this morning.

Oops - told you I was tired.....I thought when you said "cant wait for next Sunday" that there was another segment to come but now I realize that it is because it is TIME FOR YOUR CRUISE!!! Yeah!! have a great time!

Oops - told you I was tired.....I thought when you said "cant wait for next Sunday" that there was another segment to come but now I realize that it is because it is TIME FOR YOUR CRUISE!!! Yeah!! have a great time!

Thanks!! I definitely plan on it:D :D

ABC=Disney right? So they wouldn't focus an another line.

Yes Disney owns ABC. I doubt they would be on any other cruise line.

Actually, Good Morning America did a "girls" cruise featuring Diane Sawyer and Robin Roberts for a week a few years ago. They were onboard a Norwegian Cruise Ship, maybe the Jewel. I don't believe there is any ownership connection between NCL and ABC.

Archived