PCC - Doubletree, Hilton or Radisson

vesw01

Assuming they are all the same cost - which would you pick and why?

We will be traveling with 2 14 yr old boys and a 4 yr old girl. We will not be arriving to Orlando until 230p

Any suggestions?

Personally, I would choose the Doubletree. Its on the beach without any walking and there's cookies upon arrival :p . The Hilton is on the beach, but feels a little more 'business class' to me. The Radisson is lovely, but its too far from the beach and on the west side of A1A. If you aren't aware, A1A is the highway that runs north-south along the east coast and is rather dangerous to cross with children. I grew up here , but I don't recommend it especially when the Nasa traffic descends in the evening.

We picked the doubletree because of its great location. Its so pretty in Coconut Grove and we are a family of ten from 21-80...prices were good too. We are taking a shuttle to and from the port since we are staying one day pre and post cruise in August. Doubletree came highly recommended by others to us, plus its a Hilton property:)

Archived