Dinner Question

cruisin1982

We just got back from the Glory June 9th. There were 6 adults at the table. We ate at 8:00. We were usually thgrough by 9:45. The waiters wait until every person is through before going to the next corse. One night it was only me and my husband. We were through in about an hour. Really big tables can take longer but I think three hours is pushing it.

I am w/ a party of 9, 6 adults and 3 children, ages 10, 10, and 12, they are used to long dinners and sitting, waiting for the rest of us to finish, so I am not worried about that. But will we have a table to ourselves or will they put other people there too? I would hate for that to happen because we are all family and it might be odd for the other people who aren't w/ our family. How big are the tables? Do they ever add another couple to a large party traveling together? Thanks for your help. Oh, lets say they did put other people at our table, can we asked to be switched to a table w/ just us?

Archived