Pride of America repos???

bobnsandi

Aloha,

Has anyone heard anything else on the POAm repo cruises? They seem to have disappeared. You'd think that at about 9 months out they would be selling it.

We leave on the WIND tomorrow, so I will see if I can get any more info while on our cruise. Will let you know what I find out.

Laurie

• 3 weeks later...

Well, just got back from the WIND a couple of days ago and made a point of talking to the cruise consultant onboard. Asked for a price for the POAm repo through the Panama Canal and of course she could not find it to price it for me. She immediately said that it must be sold out....but I explained how this cruise had popped up on the website for only a couple of days and then disappeared. She insisted it must be sold out...but I explained that it was never "up for sale" or "pricing" on the website. She (Fiona) then jotted off an email to NCL in MIA to see if she could get anymore info. She reminded me that it was already Fri. eve. in MIA, so it was the weekend and it may be a few days before she got a response. I also requested a price on the same WIND cruise for April or May of 2005 (we loved the cruise!!). Several days later I had a quote for the WIND delivered to my stateroom...but never heard anything else about the POAm from her. Would have gone back to talk to her again..but her hours were limited and we were having too much fun doing other stuff to wait on line to talk to her again. Oh well....the mystery continues!!

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time....I've been keeping tabs on NCL's website and all I see is the itinerary for the repo part from San Fran to Honolulu (which is probably the leg I'll end up taking I think). None of the rest are listed and there are no prices anywhere that I can come up with.

Yes....it is a mystery! Maybe there will be some more info in November when we are aboard the Star.

Aloha,

Emi

Archived