Doing it doccy style!!!

flagger

dancefool.gif

or

fatguy1.JPG

Woo hoo the documents just arrived.

Some interesting things to note from the docs which I am sure I will be reading and re-reading.

To help expedite this Unites States Customs and Border Protection pre-clearance process, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that all United States Citizens and Canadian Citizens use a Passport for proof of citizenship.

In the Section on Tipping it states.

(half the amounts below should be offered as tips from children under 12 years of age who accompany adults as the third or fourth persons in a stateroom).
Regardless of what I think about the practice of tipping, it is nice to see it in writing that the line itself says to half the tips for kids under age 12. So no one is committing a faux pas by halving the tips for children.

I'm sensing a theme with you flagger.....

There was the thread you started about what people really do on their balconies....

There was the response on the what odd things do you bring on your cruise...your question was regarding condoms....

And now the title of this thread...

Congrats Flagger. The tipping thing with the kids has always been half and they said it in the their booklets, etc. The interesting and I believe different thing is they say under 12. I don't remember that and I have traveled with my kids on numerous occasions.

Don

Archived