RCCL - Ordering in the Dining Room

Dapzilla

I've heard that you can order whatever you want, but I have a question...

:confused:

Let's say you want 2 of the appetizer choices - do you order them at the same time, or are you supposed to finish one and then order your second choice?

You are limited only by your imagination and appetite:D

If you want to pass on the main entrees and go with all appetizers, salads and soups, just ask.

Same goes for desserts. :eek:

DW & I will often order our meals plus and extra item to split (appetizer, entree or dessert)

Charlie

One night, I couldn't make up my mind about dessert and told our waiter to just surprise me--he brought me one of everything! (I felt like a little piggy, but I did eat most of them!!!! I guess I AM a little piggy!!!!)

Sometimes I order two different appetizers, my husband often orders two shrimp cocktails- All when waiter is taking orders. We have seen another tablemates appetizer, entree, desert, whatever, and have told our waiter we want that too. My husband orders "surf'n turf' on lobster night. He orders the lobster AND the prime rib! Never a problem doing this. Enjoy!

I tend to order everything at once -- double appetizers -- desserts -- entrees -- all of it. Although sometimes the waiters have been known to wait to deliver the entrees until after everyone is finished at the table with their appetizers -- so you could be eye-balled by other diners wondering when you will finish up that/those extra portions. Just smile and keep eating!! :)

I've ordered two appetizers at the same time. The waiter brought them one at a time...waited until I finished one to clear and bring the second. Sometimes you just want to "try" something. If you don't care for it, just set down your fork or spoon and the waiter will get the message and remove it. He may even ask if you prefer something else. Don't be afraid to try new things, this is the place to do it...it's all paid for!

Thank you all so much for the responses... of course, now, I can't wait!!

:D

I am sooooo ridiculously excited about cruising for the first time. I have a strong feeling it won't be the last!

Archived