Luggage Transfer

mistybaby

We are flying home on Delta from Seattle after a cruise on the NCL Star. Does NCL offer anything where they take your luggage from the ship and check you in so that you can spend the day in Seattle (if we take a red eye that night)? Does Delta offer anything (also, we are in first class, don't know if that changes anything).

TIA!!!

I just emailed the NCL Star Ship Coordinator with a similar question. I know (from a copy of a late May/early June 07 Freestyle Daily) that NCL offers an “exclusive BAGS program.” When I called NCL customer service this morning, the rep was not familiar with the program but she referred me to the Ship Coordinator. The Freestyle Daily reads “Bypass busy airport check-ins by taking advantage of NCL’s exclusive BAGS program. Have your luggage checked through all the way to your final destination from here, right on board the ship. BAGS provides you with all this freedom and stress relief for just $15.00 per person.” I know about similar programs on other ships, but they stipulate a flight time later than noon. (That’s why I emailed Ship Coord: my flight departs SEA at 11:55am). As long as the program is still offered, you should be okay. Have a great cruise!

We just returned from the Vision of the Seas and we paid the $20.00 per person for Luggage Valet. It was well worth it. We just walked off the ship and straight to the bus that took us to the airport. They even printed our boarding passes so we could by=pass the ticket line at the airport.

Archived