Transportation question

The wife and I last sailed on the Crown Princess, in fact all of our cruises have been with Princess. Well it seems that the winds of change have blown in oiur direction. That and one heck of a deal with RCI. We are looking to sail on the Explorer of the Seas out of Bayonne on November 11th. We have enough Air Miles to get 2 tickets into Newark but as luck may have it, we are limited in which flights we can take. Flying into Newark is no problem but the only flight out available in our case, would be at 11:00 AM. That's a tad to close for my taste. But we won't let bureacratic red tape stop us. We can fly into JFK and hitch a ride to the Cape Liberty Cruise Port.

Herein is where my question lies. What would be the most economical way (that's fancy talk for cheapest) from JFK to the cruise port;

1) taxi

2) limo

3)cruise line shuttle

Thanks....:D

Hi,

Your best bet will be a car service. Try Carmel Car Service. You'll find them on the net. A taxi will be $45 just to Manhattan, then it will be at least that to NJ. So you're looking at about $90. How much is RCI charging? You can get an estimate from Carmel and then compare the two.

Good luck!

Archived