Paradise Special! Cheap Cheap Cheap

ParrotHead79

3-16-09

4 Day Baja Mexico from Los Angeles, CA on the Carnival Paradise for only

126.00 PP!!!!!!!

Heck of a deal. Figured I'd share it with Y'all. I'm booking right now.

Itinerary

1 Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA

2 Catalina Island, CA 8:00am 5:00pm

3 Ensenada, Mexico 9:00am 10:00pm

4 Fun Day At Sea

5 Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA 8:00am

Got a call back from Carnival, They made a mistake, the new rates were entered this morning but not updated online yet, she told me that Marketing would probably call back tomorrow demanding the correct rate. The new rates would of came out to 415.00 pp. instead of 324.00 for both.

I just Cancelled.:(

Fred

Oh, what a bummer! I totally perked up when I saw this thread!

Hey, book on my sailing - same ship, same itinerary - and still under $300 pp with past passenger for an inside. Not the awesome deal that you thought you were getting on the 6A, but not bad either!;) - and a whole lot sooner!

Oh, what a bummer! I totally perked up when I saw this thread!

Hey, book on my sailing - same ship, same itinerary - and still under $300 pp with past passenger for an inside. Not the awesome deal that you thought you were getting on the 6A, but not bad either!;) - and a whole lot sooner!

Thanks but we are done for this year. Putting all of my efforts into the Freedom Cruise this April.

Im going to stick to the Elation for the 4 day cruise, it will save me a Hotel stay.

Fred

3-16-09

4 Day Baja Mexico from Los Angeles, CA on the Carnival Paradise for only

126.00 PP!!!!!!!

Heck of a deal. Figured I'd share it with Y'all. I'm booking right now.

Itinerary

1 Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA

2 Catalina Island, CA 8:00am 5:00pm

3 Ensenada, Mexico 9:00am 10:00pm

4 Fun Day At Sea

5 Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA 8:00am

this may sound stupid but how did you book your cruise 2 years in advance? i tryed 13 months and it said not available on the carnival website.:confused:

Thanks for clearing that up Fred. I wonder if the OP who booked, will get thier rate honored.

Got a call back from Carnival, They made a mistake, the new rates were entered this morning but not updated online yet, she told me that Marketing would probably call back tomorrow demanding the correct rate. The new rates would of came out to 415.00 pp. instead of 324.00 for both.

I just Cancelled.:(

Fred

I tried to book last night, the date was still there but after putting in everything (room selection,credit card, dining info) it showed an error on the payment page. I guess they wanted to disable the page from taking anyones deposit so no one could book.:( I figured it was too good to be true! But I tried!:D

I tried to book last night, the date was still there but after putting in everything (room selection,credit card, dining info) it showed an error on the payment page.

I got the error in the payment page also, thats why I called and booked. She called me back about 2 minutes later telling me there was an error.

She told me that I can keep that price for now but I would have problems later with Marketing etc. I told her just to cancel the whole thing.

Fred

When I looked this morning that date is just not even there. Every other date in March '09 is there but not the 16th...:confused: :confused:

Yep, the 16 March 09 cruise date has been removed, I did a search till 04/24/09, all other prices are 269.00 - 289.00

Fred

Well how sad that is to have that be an error...... I thought it was just a really good promotion. I tried to book last night but putzed around trying to reach my cruise buddy and decided to wait til today...... Guess it's better that way than to argue with them over their error.... They should honor that price for those that booked.....

Archived