Playstation

Hi

Can anyone let me know whether it is ok to bring a slimline PS2 to use in your stateroom ie. connect it to the television.

Also can anyone tell me if they are fridges in all rooms on Navigator?

Thanks.

Lorraine

We've been on Mariner, Freedom and Jewel... Although the TV's have the necessary jacks, they've been disabled so we were not able to connect even a video camera for playback. Maybe someone can confirm that Navigator is different for some reason??

I can't imagine that not all the staterooms wouldn't have a mini fridge...

Is the Playstation for you or your kids?

They had systems in Adventure Oceans for the 12+ kids. They also had an XBOX 360 in the 9-11 group on our AOS trip last August.

Not sure if they will work off of the Cabin TV's.

The Fridges are baiscally a cooler that looks like a fridge. If you have one don't expect it to keep anything cold.

Is the Playstation for you or your kids?

They had systems in Adventure Oceans for the 12+ kids. They also had an XBOX 360 in the 9-11 group on our AOS trip last August.

Not sure if they will work off of the Cabin TV's.

The Fridges are baiscally a cooler that looks like a fridge. If you have one don't expect it to keep anything cold.

Hi,

The Playstation is for my Son and although it is the slimline one I don't really want to take it if it won't work (our luggage will probably be heavy enough anyway). Did your kids pay extra to use the X Box 360 in the Adventure Ocean? How did they enjoy the kids club?

Thanks for the info on the fridge.

Lorraine.

It didn't cost anything extra, but since it was in the Younger Age Group area it wasn't available all the time. They did have a bunch of PS2's however.

They loved it. They didn't want to leave and wanted to stay after 10:00pm which cost us $5.00 and hour till 1:00am for our 11 year old, nothing extra for the 12 year old.

It didn't cost anything extra, but since it was in the Younger Age Group area it wasn't available all the time. They did have a bunch of PS2's however.

They loved it. They didn't want to leave and wanted to stay after 10:00pm which cost us $5.00 and hour till 1:00am for our 11 year old, nothing extra for the 12 year old.

Hi chazg,

Thanks for the info - we won't bother taking ours with us no point if they have plenty on board. Good to hear your kids enjoyed it.

Thanks again.

Lorraine.

Hi chazg,

Thanks for the info - we won't bother taking ours with us no point if they have plenty on board. Good to hear your kids enjoyed it.

Thanks again.

Lorraine.

In our OS, the surround receiver and dvd player had the necessary jacks for a game system that were enabled but not sure if the other rooms have that equipment. We didn't use a game system since I don't want my kids playing video games when they're on a tropical vacation but my son did bring his game boy.

Also, be aware that the systems they have in the Adventure Ocean/kids' area are free, but the variety of games tends to be really poor. This is usually my kids' main complaint. Sometimes the consoles and controls are broken or you get kids that will stay on the same machine for literally hours when there are others waiting to use them.

If you can, bring your own & games but don't pack them in a suitcase you check. Carry it on, wrapped carefully in something to protect it.

Archived