first time cruiser

lindleyjulie

I have lots of questions hope someone can help me I do feel silly.:o The Volendam was in dry dock in april 04 so I hear, would she have been refurbished? Are there any pool/snooker tables on the Volendam? In mid october what are our chances of getting on HMC? I am told there are lots of water sports are they expensive? Where is the best place to get hair braids (daughter 11) Bahamas Tortola Dominica Barbados HMC also how much is it. thank you, I have found out so much imformation on this site :)

Can't remember any pool or snooker tables on the ship.

She is a beautifull ship.

Check out the HAL site and they have a price list for alla activities at HMC. The parasailing is fantastic and well worth the charge.

We did a photo essay of the ship last trip and can send you a disk if you want ( no charge). Drop me an email with your address and specify the Volendam.

Jim & Ruth

JVrhovac@aol.com

Sorry - no snooker or pool tables on the Volendam. There is a ping-pong table out near the aft swimming pool.

I am sure you will be able to get into HMC in October - we have. Your daughter can have her hair braided here or the Bahamas. I don't remember seeing any braiding in Barbados, Tortola or Dominica, but that's not to say they don't do it there.

You will love the Volenam - she's our favourite ship and we will definitely be on her again next year.

I am a big fan of the VOLENDAM. It is one of my favorite ships. I have seen them braiding hair at Half Moon Cay. I wear it just above crew cut length and so I would not be a candidate for braiding.

Himself

Archived