Unreal Service from C&A Rewards Desk

Hypo

I mailed a certificate for a free companion fare on a 7 day cruise in the Caribbean, on Tuesday of last week. I sent it registered mail and utilized the USPS web based tracking system to see when it was delivered.

It was delivered at 10:09 today, (June 12). I just checked my reservation and they have already posted the credit to our reservation. That was really quick service.

Now I just have to find the rest of the money to pay off the rest of the charges and we are good to go.

Kudos to the Crown & Anchor Rewards Desk personnel in Kansas.

Hypo

I'd like to give some Kudos on a credit, too. Athough it did take multiple transfers to higher-ups.... I had to insist on a Supervisor, to which the response was, "OK, but she's going to give you same answer I did." As in "No!"

I had a "Thank you" voucher from a previous sailing in Jan. for $50.00 off per stateroom (Not much, but every bit helps. We book two rooms.) It had expired by two days. We had been waiting for confirmation that DH could get away before I booked.

The C&A desk was not willing to accept it, initially. After speaking with the Supervisor, she requested I fax it to her and shortly afterward I found a $50.00 credit to each reservation. I suppose persistence paid off and I appreciated the gesture. It's a drop in the bucket to RCI, but meant the world in customer service to me.

I mailed a certificate

I just checked my reservation and they have already posted the credit to our reservation. That was really quick service.

Kudos to the Crown & Anchor Rewards Desk personnel in Kansas.

I am very pleased with C&A and the staff in Kansas as well. They have been courteous and eager to help. Very efficient staff.

When I sent my companion fare coupon in, a week before final payment, the C&A people told my TA that it would be 4 weeks before it was processed since they get hundreds a week. Lo and Behold, it was processed the day after I made my final payment, or in about 1 week. I was very pleased with the fast service. Especially if they really get that many in a week.

Kimark,

You had to make final payment? meaning all of it? So are they credit the companion fare back to your credit card?

I sent in two $500 certificates. C & A told me they would be credited after final payment, but I think I should just have to pay the balance that would be after the two certificates were subtracted.

Archived