Need Help on Rome Hotel Booking

Hi

We are going on the Grand Princess in the Med in Sept 2008. We are staying in Rome before departure and I was wondering about using Romeby for our hotel. Any feedback would help.

Thanks much

Tahoe782

Hi

We are going on the Grand Princess in the Med in Sept 2008. We are staying in Rome before departure and I was wondering about using Romeby for our hotel. Any feedback would help.

Thanks much

Tahoe782

I'm planning that same cruise in Oct '08 but I'm not familiar with Romeby, I've been looking at Venere, they say you book, but pay when you check out of the hotel. I'm planning two days pre-cruise in Rome. Going to try for the Gea di Vulcano. It looks nice, the price is pretty good (at least for this year) and reviews on TripAdvisor are good. So many of the budget hotels I was considering didn't get good reviews. Don't want to start out the vacation in a hotel that isn't good. I plan to book in November at the 330 day mark, so the price could fluctuate drastically between now and then. I'm praying the dollar gains some strength. Prices over there are terrible.

Hi

Thanks much

Tahoe782

Is this a hotel site for booking or a hotel itself? Never have heard of either to be honest and have not seen it on a hotle info site for Rome.Could you give a little more info??

Hi

Thanks much

Tahoe782

Tahoe,

From what I understand, Worldby.com is an internet site for many hotels. Therefore, Romeby.com is part of that. I booked our hotel in Venice through Veniceby.com. No problems.

Janet

Archived