What's next?

tams531

We are newbies at cruising....last year the Med, this July the Baltics...what's next?

My husband is not into the idea of cruising in the Caribbean/Mexico. Though I am. Oh well. We have a house in Acapulco that we visit regularly and go to the Bahamas every couple of years to the Atlantis.

SO, that said, where should we go next? We haven't done Alaska.....how do you feel about that trip? I am kind of thinking that is our next place, but wanted some feedback. We are in our early 30s, no kids. Is Alaska a place that mostly older travelers go? That doesn't matter to us...but just curious as our cruising group includes two young teens.

Which cruises have you loved?

Thanks for any suggestions!

For the pristine beauty, Alaska is hard to beat. We did it a few years ago and are looking forward to doing it again with the land tour.

Other cruises we have enjoyed are the Tahitian isles - beautiful blue waters and 1/10 the population of the Caribbean. Everyone says it's like Hawaii was 50 yrs ago.

Australia/ New Zealand - the people here are fabulous and fun loving. This is the home of extreme sports. These folks love the outdoors! The animal sanctuaries with kualas, wombats and roos are great to visit.

Enjoy your July "Baltics" we'll be doing it in August!

Archived