Miracle Debarkation - Scheduling Transportation

I apologize if this question has been asked, but the search function is not working for me tonight. I need to make our reservations for the car service, I'm a bit confused in trying to figure out what time to ask them to pick us up. We have an evening flight, so there is no hurry to get off of the ship. What time can we likely stay on before we become "those people" who had to get kicked off the ship? ;) If we end up getting off before the car service arrives, is there a place where we can wait?

not very long :) out of the room before 930am. then it's sit and wait, off by 1030.

why did you book a late flight? Yes you wait outside of the terminal by the curb.

There is nothing to do at the airport and nowhere to leave your luggage so you can hang in the city for awhile.

you can book a hotel for the day and just drop your luggage and go hang out.

that would be my choice for the day.

what time is your night flight? That will mean a difference. if it's 6pm, forget it you need to be out of the city by 3. if it's 10pm, you've got all day to hang.

Archived