Help with the Bahamas Immigration Card

Our TA gave DH & I each a Bahamas Immigration card for disembarkation/embarkation at CoCo Cay. I'm not sure how to fill in some of the blanks on the card. I'm wondering if someone would be nice enough to lend a hand?

#11: Intended address in the Bahamas: should we just put CoCo Cay?

#12: Type of Accommodation (hotel/guest house, own property, friends/relatives, rented apt., boat, other): since we are not actually "staying" on the island, I'm not sure what to mark here.

#13 Intended Length of Stay (nights): Is it okay to just write in "1 day?"

Sorry if I'm stupid for asking. I never had to fill out one of these. I just want to make sure we do it right.

Thanks for the help.:)

Our TA gave DH & I each a Bahamas Immigration card for disembarkation/embarkation at CoCo Cay. I'm not sure how to fill in some of the blanks on the card. I'm wondering if someone would be nice enough to lend a hand?

#11: Intended address in the Bahamas: should we just put CoCo Cay?

#12: Type of Accommodation (hotel/guest house, own property, friends/relatives, rented apt., boat, other): since we are not actually "staying" on the island, I'm not sure what to mark here.

#13 Intended Length of Stay (nights): Is it okay to just write in "1 day?"

Sorry if I'm stupid for asking. I never had to fill out one of these. I just want to make sure we do it right.

Thanks for the help.:)

I have alway filled them out as follows:

Intended address---- XXXXXXX of the Seas

Type of Accomodation ----- Cruise Ship

Length of Stay ------ 1 night if only going to CocoCay, 2 nights if also going to Nassau

Never had a problem, enjoy your cruise:D

#11: Intended address in the Bahamas: should we just put CoCo Cay? Put your ships name

#12: Type of Accommodation (hotel/guest house, own property, friends/relatives, rented apt., boat, other): since we are not actually "staying" on the island, I'm not sure what to mark here. Cruise ship

#13 Intended Length of Stay (nights): Is it okay to just write in "1 day?" 1 day is fine or put the intended hours you will be docked.

Sorry if I'm stupid for asking. I never had to fill out one of these. I just want to make sure we do it right. When we handed them in I don't think they even looked at them just collected them.

For the first 2 answers, all you have to write is ship, as it already asks what vessel you will be on.

For length of stay, you can enter zero, you are not staying in the Bahamas at all. No hotel accomodations or address in the Bahamas that you are registering at, so your length would be none.

Archived