NCL Website photo surprise...

cliffd64

So there I am, browsing through Cozumel shore excursions for my December cruise on the Sun, when I happen to click on the "Dolphin Swim Adventure" and nearly get knocked off my chair...

There staring at me is a picture of my co-worker who sits in the next cubicle holding a dolphin...

Apparently, three or four years ago when we were all in Roatan on the Wind(not Cozumel as the tour indicates) they got ahold of her picture doing the dolphin adventure and she is now on the website :)

I showed her the website, and for a while she was sure that I had somehow hacked into NCL to get it there, but after trying it herself, she now believes.

SO... I guess I will be sailing with an internet celebrity for the Spirit one nighter in September :)

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/shorexDetails.html?groupId=CZM_21

So there I am, browsing through Cozumel shore excursions for my December cruise on the Sun, when I happen to click on the "Dolphin Swim Adventure" and nearly get knocked off my chair...

There staring at me is a picture of my co-worker who sits in the next cubicle holding a dolphin...

Apparently, three or four years ago when we were all in Roatan on the Wind(not Cozumel as the tour indicates) they got ahold of her picture doing the dolphin adventure and she is now on the website :)

I showed her the website, and for a while she was sure that I had somehow hacked into NCL to get it there, but after trying it herself, she now believes.

SO... I guess I will be sailing with an internet celebrity for the Spirit one nighter in September :)

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/shorexDetails.html?groupId=CZM_21

Pretty funny.

Thanks for sharing:)

• 1 month later...

Archived