FLL airboat ride

BRLady31

Hi! We will be arriving in FLL two days prior to our cruise and I would really like to take an airboat ride in the everglades! Could anyone tell me the best tour to take and approximate cost for four adults?

Thank you in advance!

We took the one off Alligator Alley (thats our toll road), at the first exit in Indian territory because it wilder there and more alligators and we thought more fun, but any of them will be lots of fun.

They are very short for how much they cost, seems like ours was at least $32? give or take a few bucks. You wear ear plugs and skim along the water, the motor is really noisy, but I loved it, I mean I really loved it. You stop a couple of time to look at the gators and he points out stuff and then you come back in.

The two closest ones to Ft Lauderdale, Everglades Holiday Park and Sawgrass Receation Park both offer exceptional airboat rides/tours. Both are less then 30 minutes from the Ft Lauderdale airport/cruiseport area. Prices average $20 per person. ;)

http://www.evergladestours.com/

http://www.evergladesholidaypark.com/

Thank you Bequia! I really appreciate it! I know you are from the FLL area, so could you recommend an area restaurant that serves stone crabs? Or is this not anything that great? I have heard so much about them I thought we would try them while we were in FLL!

Thanks again!!:D

We went on the one in Billies Swamp safari and loved it and they also have a great tour similar to the Jungle Buggy truck that some ports have

Its west of the city(well i guess it cant be east can it-lol)along Alligator Alley

Archived