Canadian cruisers travel Insurance question

Just wondering what any Canadian cruisers are paying in regards to travel insurance [or if you even bother with it] Our TA is quoting $316 plus taxes for the two of us for our 17 night trip [plus includes car rental insurance]. Does that sound like a good deal or a bit to much. Its through a we;; known Canadian financial institution

Cheers

Pete

I used to my medial travel ins for both myself and DH but i'm covered for travel with my policy at work, but i still always buy cancellation, trip interuption ins. through my TA, more than likely the same financial inst. The rate you were quoted seems quite good to me, i know the rates are established by age at a certain point, but i know that i've paid more than that for a 7 day cruise without any car ins. thrown in. Insurance always seems expensive until you need it then it's the best money you've ever spent.

That's a great deal. We paid $200 ish for our 7 day cruise. I think it is always worth getting insurance only for the cancellation part of it. We have elders in our family and you just never know. Better safe than sorry! Have a great trip!

Archived