Best access to public beach at 7 mile when you have a rental car?

vossjemi

We will be renting a car on GC. We plan to drive up and see hell, possibly turtle farm, and a maybe little snorkeling at cemetary beach. Then, we'd like to see 7 mile and veg out for a while. Where can we park & access 7 mile? Is this a good stretch of beach? Any amenities? Cost? What do you recommend?

The public beach at 7 - mile is pretty wide open - there is a parking lot there - looked free. You shouldn't have any problem finding it. They have a little place for food and rentals - not sure of the cost. No fees unless you want to buy or rent something. There is a beach house so you can clean up.

I guess I'm still a little worried about finding it. Is there a sign? Is it near a hotel or out of the hotel zone? Is the public beach area nice? Will we even want to go there? Within walking distance of the hotel zone? Within walking distance of a rental station for waverunners? Are there lounge chairs? cost? Anyone?

DON'T BE WORRIED---You can't miss 7 Mile Beach. It runs along the main road. The beach is public and there are signs along the street for public paths to get you to the beach if your not using one of the hotels. I believe you can rent chairs from the hotels along 7 Mile Beach. Hope this helps. :)

Archived