Carnival Miracle.. Cabins under the Lido??

mginsb8256

Hi...

I've sailed on Carnival several time, and have always taken an outside cabin guarantee 3 of the 4 times, that's exactly what I got, With no complaints, always mid ship, comfortable and quiet, and one of the times, I was upgraded to a partial view balcony, which was in a great location, without any noise from overhead.

I'm sailing on the Miracle in August, and was paid a visit from the upgrade fairy to an 8H on the Panorama deck. Absolutely thrilled, and have no complaints. I'm just curious ... looking at the deck plans and seeing I'm quite far back (8250's), pretty much under the Lido Orpheus Pool. Has anyone been on the Miracle and had a cabin in this area? Is it quiet, or should we expect it to be a bit nosier than when we were further down. (as in.."pack earplugs") Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Deck plans from www.carnival.com - http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=MI

Follow to "Panorama". It looks like 8102 is the very first inside cabin all the way forward.

We were in balcony 8250 and inside 8252 and were very pleased with the location. It was very convenient to run up the stairs to get pizza or ice cream. We occasionally heard some chair-moving above us but nothing extreme. The only night it was particularly loud was the San Juan midnight sailaway party. We were exhausted and went to bed but we could definitely hear the party and drumbeat. I have to say I didn't really feel movement there. I could feel movement a lot in the front of the ship though.

I'm going in oct

how did they notify you of the upgrade

we have 8102 I can't find the deck plans

Help

Brenda

No formal notification.. I actually booked an inside GTY. A bit after the final payment went in, I looked at my documents on line, and saw that a cabin was assigned. found the exact cabin based on the deck plans. Several weeks later, and about a month to go, the cabin that was originally assigned still remains.

mginsb

i dont know anything about your cabin, just wondering whenare you sailing in august, we are sailing aug. 15..if you are sailing with us let us know.

lesley

motherofthree

ps. i am on veranda deck, balcony cant remember the number.

We're actually sailing the next week.. the 23rd of Aug..Looks like you'll be getting off and we'll be getting on.. Save some food for us Lol :-)

Have an awesome trip!!!!

We just sailed on Miracle 6/28 and were in cabin 8263, which is roughly the same area, simply on the other side of the ship. We did not personally have any issues with noise. Yes, there were times when we could hear traffic from above (mostly chairs being drug across the deck), but it was never bothersome.

We had cabin 8232. We heard a tiny bit of chair scraping when we were on the balcony in the morning, nothing in the cabin. The balcony was like 3 times normal size, but was in the inset part, so view was obstructed forward a bit. We would book this cabin again in a heartbeat because of the size. I had a 2 lounge chairs plus all the regular balcony furniture for the price of a regular size balcony.

Archived