WCC outing - October 2008 last Transatlantic

newtom

I think this is a must, dear friends. We will unfortunately not be able to join you on the January 2008 crossing, but if we all sell a kidney we could meet up on the last ever Westbound in October 08?

:o

I cannot find any reference to a transatlantic on October 08? The last time I see her in New York is the 16th September as part of the "Autumn COlours" journey.

Just announced today!

I think this is a must, dear friends. We will unfortunately not be able to join you on the January 2008 crossing, but if we all sell a kidney we could meet up on the last ever Westbound in October 08?

Tom,

I'm determined to be on this final westbound. I hope to see you there. If we do the back to back then your bear can meet mine!

All the best,

Matthew

Nice to get this thing going Tom.

I am on WCC of course and was going to be doing QM2 in Sep 2008, however looks like that will change.

My travel agent did say there would be discounts available on the final cruises but could not say how much - I'd assume 15% of full fare. Does anyone have any idea of prices for the final crossings?

I'm determined to be on this final westbound.

I'm not.:mad: I want to do both the Westbound and the Eastbound crossings:) I just wish I could get a price:( I can get either a price that includes two airfares I can't use or a guide price for the cheapest band of each restaurant but not the B2B in the cabin grade of my choice.

I can get either a price that includes two airfares I can't use.
If you don't need flights, save your money and book with an agent in the USA, there is no problem in doing that. Why pay for flights you don't need?

I'm not.:mad: I want to do both the Westbound and the Eastbound crossings:) I just wish I could get a price:( I can get either a price that includes two airfares I can't use or a guide price for the cheapest band of each restaurant but not the B2B in the cabin grade of my choice.

Tsk. Please, Malcolm! Try harder!

http://cunard.dynamicmessenger.com/?tK4imx-W1xhCmWMxZWRgweM3kJt

Scroll to the bottom for the information.

You could always come with us on the last segment of the last World Cruise, but that would involve flying. As much as I'd love to have you for a travelling companion, just find some crossings. Not much time left.

Nice to get this thing going Tom.

I am on WCC of course and was going to be doing QM2 in Sep 2008, however looks like that will change.

My travel agent did say there would be discounts available on the final cruises but could not say how much - I'd assume 15% of full fare. Does anyone have any idea of prices for the final crossings?

I will be on the January 2008 crossing as usual but also plan to book on this trip as soon as booking commences. I have already put in a stern letter to the TA about it.

The January 2008 WC is on wait-listed which is slightly different than before. What gives?

Tsk. Please, Malcolm! Try harder!

http://cunard.dynamicmessenger.com/?tK4imx-W1xhCmWMxZWRgweM3kJt

Scroll to the bottom for the information.

You could always come with us on the last segment of the last World Cruise, but that would involve flying. As much as I'd love to have you for a travelling companion, just find some crossings. Not much time left.

Angela, would you really want to cruise with a man who wears a pre-tied tie?<G>

Get it on EBAY fast. I've already offered to sell mine!

Tom,

I'm determined to be on this final westbound. I hope to see you there. If we do the back to back then your bear can meet mine!

All the best,

Matthew

Are we talking the stuffed variety or the human variety? Do you think you could get Babette to give me back the one I bought for her client? Seems the client never got it, and I never got paid for it!

Matthew, Like Angela said, the base prices for each category are on the page. I suspect it does not include air.

Karie,

going home now!

Are we talking the stuffed variety or the human variety?

He's the teddy bear variety. Older than the ship, and a few days younger than me.

He's not been on board, and I think I owe him the chance to do it.

Matthew

Can you book with US agents again now? I thought Cunard had stopped that little practice?

I did for my last crossing - I think Cunard now does allow booking either side of the pond for British/US residents. Just don't tell the Germans......

Peter

Just booked Lexx and I on the Oct 16th eastbound on the QM2. THERE ARE ONLY 3 CABINS LEFT. Be quick. I got the last B4. TOld we are high up the upgrade list, but we will see.

I we get on the QE2 Westbound, the QM2 will be our first trip as Platinum members.

Have been told by the rep that there will be complimentary transport between Red hook and Manhattan for b2b customers

If you don't need flights, save your money and book with an agent in the USA

Jon - I'm already waiting for a US agent to come back with the fare for the grade we want. It looks as though the vast price difference between the US and the UK has gone though:(

He's not been on board, and I think I owe him the chance to do it.

Matthew - giving my lot ideas:mad: Now not only do I have to cope with many suitcases full of clothes I also have to struggle with one full of soft toys!

Archived