cocktails on CB

Seayalater

I agree with most posters that the rum punch on sailaway and Captain Circle meet & greets are fruit punch and ice..no bang for your buck there.

A nice deal on CB is available at Crooners Bar where they make GREAT martini's and giant margarita's. If you spend $3 extra they give you very pretty cocktail glasses, (cone shaped on a colored ball base) in colors of Red, green or blue.

They are prewrapped in bubble wrap and boxed so are easy to bring home.

They have a cocktail of the day special too.

I highly recommend the Margaritini (nice kick) and the Mojito's.

Did they muddle or just throw some mint in a glass with Bacardi Limon and club soda? I had one on the Valor and it was just this side of disgusting, and hardly a Mojito.

No, they muddled with fresh mint! They are quite popular on the ship. Crooner's was my favorite hang-out spot and you can see all the comings-and-goings around. It's also fun to try a different martini each day. Normally I do not like Cosmos but their's were not too sweet and very tasty...and so was the Watermelontini, the Rasberrytini, and oh yes, the Milky Way martini! :D

No, they muddled with fresh mint! They are quite popular on the ship. Crooner's was my favorite hang-out spot and you can see all the comings-and-goings around. It's also fun to try a different martini each day. Normally I do not like Cosmos but their's were not too sweet and very tasty...and so was the Watermelontini, the Rasberrytini, and oh yes, the Milky Way martini! :D

I am so there....:D :D :D

You are so right..and the Milky Way martini was to die for !!

Did they muddle or just throw some mint in a glass with Bacardi Limon and club soda? I had one on the Valor and it was just this side of disgusting, and hardly a Mojito.

I really think it depends on the bartender sometimes. I don't think the understand the importance of muddling. I had some AWESOME mojitos on a cruise, to having some nasty ones in some upscale bars. I always ask if they muddle. If they don't I don't order one.

I just made a batch yesterday for my friends. I used so much mint and lime, lemons simple syrup made half a pitcher almost. I only use a spash of club soda. EWWW just barardi LIMON and club soda is not a mojito.

its is the most refreshing drink straight outta cuba....

muddle mint on the bottom of a glass, I add a whole lime (squeezed), some simple syrup Muddle some more... add about two shots of white rum and a spash of club soda. I stir it. Get another glass with ice and pour it in the ice glass.

Some people use lemon, some use lime. try it next time you are out.

Archived