Urgent Help from the Experts ...Please!!!

Princess Jessie

Hi everyone... been going mad reading all the posts and getting more confused than ever!

Has anyone had any experience with Aurora Limosines in Anchorage?

They are offering me availability for my transfer to Whittier at a fairly reasonable price... but i am worried because the guy was a bit abrupt on the telephone ..

i need to make a quick decision.. so any help would be great...

Thanks so so much

Jessie

I have been following the AK board for quite a while now and have never seen anything posted about them. Maybe one of the AK locals knows more.

Have you checked the Anchorage CVB website (anchorage.net) to see if they are listed there?

If this link works right it will take you to the BBB - http://www.thebbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=13901&language=1 If not go to www.thebbb.org and search on A Aurora Limousines - I double checked by looking at the phone number and this is the same aas the business shown at - http://www.auroralimousines.com/.

The BBB site states..

Based on BBB files, this company has a satisfactory record with the Bureau. A satisfactory record means a company has been in business for at least 12 months, and properly addressed matters referred by the Bureau. The company does not have an unusual volume of complaints, or any government actions involving its marketplace conduct. The Bureau understands and has no concerns about the company's products, services and type of business.

The Bureau processed a total of 0 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period.

Archived