How accurate is cruise calendar?

Went to cruisecal dot com and wonder how accurate it is. I'm on the Liberty 9/8 --and according to that website -- only 1 ship in Montego Bay, only 2 ships in Grand Cayman (Liberty OTS and CCL Liberty) and only 1 ship in Cozumel.

That seems like paradise to me --- and I'm concerned that we couldn't possible be that lucky! What do you think???

I believe it is relatively accurate, but I do know that on at least two occasions, we arrived in Grand Cayman to find one or two more ships than appeared in the Cruise Calendar listings. I believe that the person who maintains the site, makes a very good effort to keep it up to date and accurate, but you do need to make allowances for some last minute changes or the failure of some lines to offer updated info.

Agree with Bill, Aprille, and Sue.

Over the past several years we only saw one discrepancy and credit that to the ship being chartered (the ship we were scheduled to be on). I emailed the information for our ship to the owner and he updated his site right away. :)

###

That seems like paradise to me --- and I'm concerned that we couldn't possible be that lucky! What do you think???
I think you are that lucky, although it is possible that a minor error could add a ship.

There have been minor errors on two cruises we have taken. Cruisecal did not pick up on our Volendam port change from Cozumel to Costa Maya and for a while had our upcoming Legend of the Seas transatlantic visiting one port in the Canary Islands instead of two.

I was wondering the same thing :)

I checked out my Liberty cruise for May/08 and we are listed as being the only ship in Montego Bay, 2 other ships in Grand Cayman and 1 other ship in Cozumel. I was hoping that was accurate!

Erin

Archived