How do you book spa services on embarkation day on Pride of Hawaii

Is the Spa even open on embarkation day? I always assumed they were closed.

On my last couple of NCL cruises (note-not NCLA-I haven't sailed them yet) on embarkation day they had the Spa open for tours. They would rub some of the lotions on your hands, use a hot rock on an arm & other little things like that and then give you the opportunity to review their services and book a treatment, and there were discounts for booking at that time.

Maybe someone who has sailed NCLA recently could say if they have done that on those cruises.

Dear Sneaker

:( Gee... no need to be snippy. Sometimes there is a way to book spa treatments (like a massage after a long airline flight) on the day of embarkation. Sometimes there is an email address you can send your request to, etc.

I reviewed some of your 1200 or so posts on CruiseCritic and all I can say is there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. But anyway... happy sailing to you.

I don't think there's any need to be rude, is there? "God answer?" :rolleyes:

If you're so superior, why don't you use spell check?

Sorry but I have to respond to this. Spell check only works if you misspell a word. Both "Good and God" are real works. Spell check would not catch it!!:)

To answer the question, I think they would be "open for business" after sail away. Not sure but I seem to remember this happening on the Pearl. If that is true, you can book an appointment when you arrive. I do know they are doing tours and taking apppointments in the Spa on embarkation day.

Sorry but I have to respond to this. Spell check only works if you misspell a word. Both "Good and God" are real works. Spell check would not catch it!!:)

To answer the question, I think they would be "open for business" after sail away. Not sure but I seem to remember this happening on the Pearl. If that is true, you can book an appointment when you arrive. I do know they are doing tours and taking apppointments in the Spa on embarkation day.

True true, you're right. I guess what I meant to say was 'review your post before you click "submit reply" '.

This is most evident in your "real works" eh? :D

I'm not trying to pretend I never make an error! That is kind of funny, though! ;)

Most NCL cruises I have been on (longer than the one-nighters) have had promotions in the afternoon to draw you to the spa to enter a raffle for services and the like (as part of the so-called ship tour). I believe they accepted reservations at that time for later in the afternoon and evening (for after the muster drill). I would bet that it is similar on the NCLA ships, but you're best bet (as mentioned before) is to haul yourself up to the spa (or call) and check it out and make your reservations :)

I am unaware of pre-registering for spa services at a specific time prior to boarding if that is what you had in mind.

True true, you're right. I guess what I meant to say was 'review your post before you click "submit reply" '.

This is most evident in your "real works" eh? :D

I'm not trying to pretend I never make an error! That is kind of funny, though! ;)

Sometimes my fingers do not know left from right!!!:D (my mind is the same;)

Sometimes my fingers do not know left from right!!!:D (my mind is the same;)

Same here! Especially my feet (somewhat of a klutz here)! :D

Glad I didn't come across as snippy to you, I just thought it was funny.

Take care!

Archived