Price went up!

OK, I just noticed the price of our cabin went up 150.00 per person on the RC website and 200.00 per person on an on line site.

Has this happened to anyone else? Did you have to pay more because the price went up? :eek: Is the perk of booking early- keeping the cheaper price?

OK, I just noticed the price of our cabin went up 150.00 per person on the RC website and 200.00 per person on an on line site.

Has this happened to anyone else? Did you have to pay more because the price went up? :eek: Is the perk of booking early- keeping the cheaper price?

You are locked in at the price you paid...no increase for you! :D

Hi

I booked a cruise up to Alaska for Sep 1 for just myself. I paid $1300 for one person. Within 3-4 days, the price shot up to $1800 for one person. Luckly, I had a cabin on hold and the price didn't change.

Jennifer

THANKS, so I just saved us 400.00! My DH should appreciate my early bird shopping..:D

Thanks for your replies.

You sound like you do my kind of math. I come home from a day of shopping and I tell hubby I saved $100, but he likes to burst my bubble because he always wants to know how much I had to spend to save that money. He is such a kill joy. :p

THANKS, so I just saved us 400.00! My DH should appreciate my early bird shopping..:D

Thanks for your replies.

Keep watching the prices. If it ever drops below what you paid RCCL will adjust you to the new rate as long as you call while that rate is in effect.

Archived