Camp Carnival Schedule anyone?

howdyall

We only used the baby sitting service but were told the first night about the camp during sign up. The daily activities are posted outside the camp on the wall. The posting will tell you where and when the daily activites will be on the ship as they do change. They also will have the kids menu posted as well.

You will also get a cellphone from the camp so they can contact you if needed. The phone is free unless you fail to bring it back or damage it. They told us the cost to sail and sign would be charged $150 for not bringing the phone back.

As far as the activites go I can't really help you out. Sorry

I have seen the Carnival Capers posted everywhere but I have not seen the Camp Carnival ones... We are going on the Conquest on 9/30/07 and I would love to get an idea of what to expect.

Here ya go...the Camp Capers for ages 2-5 and 6-8. This was 4 days on Elation but the activities are pretty much fleetwide and will give you an idea of what to expect

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/

Thanks Michelle,

I know how much people must appreciate you posting these. I would love to see the exact ones from the 7 day Conquest. I am a total planner ie:control freak... and like to have things mapped out. I guess I could go to the roll call board and see if there ia a mommy headed out on the conquest that would get these for me.

Thanks again!:) :)

I posted CC capers for ages 2-5 for 7 day Glory, if that would help you out any. Title is Camp Carnival Capers Glory 2-5yo (or somthing very close to that). I listed the activities--if you need more specific times, etc. I can give you those.

Archived