Anyone have dalies for the Star to Alaska?

New2Here

Every ship gives you a daily newsletter. It tells you what activities are going on that day, the dress for dinner, weather, if there is a time change, etc. Depending on the company, they have a different name. Princess is the Patter. For some reason, I am thinking Royal Caribbean is the Navigator. Still trying to find out what NCL is.

Every ship gives you a daily newsletter. It tells you what activities are going on that day, the dress for dinner, weather, if there is a time change, etc. Depending on the company, they have a different name. Princess is the Patter. For some reason, I am thinking Royal Caribbean is the Navigator. Still trying to find out what NCL is.

On NCL and NCLA ships, the daily newsletter is called the Freestyle Daily.

Many thanks.

Ponte

Hi,

I have not cruised yet, but a former cruiser to Alaska emailed me copies of the dailies from the Star and they are great. We are sailing on the Star August 11. You may email me at falina50@yahoo.com and I will forward them to you. Have fun on your cruises.

Bosslady:)

I just sent you an email. Thanks in advance!

Archived