C&A Savings!!!

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I recently became C&A Members, and today we received our cards with a Savings Certificate for USD25 or USD50, depending on the lenght of the cruise (5 nights or shorter vs 6 nights or longer).

My question is, since we both joined together and got the same letter (one letter) addressed to both of us, should we have received two certificates? Or if only myself had joined, would I have gotten a certificate for USD12.5 or USD25?

Also, the certificate is valid until 30jun08, does that mean booking or sailing date?

Thank you!

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I recently became C&A Members, and today we received our cards with a Savings Certificate for USD25 or USD50, depending on the lenght of the cruise (5 nights or shorter vs 6 nights or longer).

My question is, since we both joined together and got the same letter (one letter) addressed to both of us, should we have received two certificates? Or if only myself had joined, would I have gotten a certificate for USD12.5 or USD25?

Also, the certificate is valid until 30jun08, does that mean booking or sailing date?

Thank you!

Hi, dalitos, welcome to the wonderful world of cruise addiction!

If you are at the same address, they are treating you as one entity, a couple. They don't care if you have the same last name or not - they think that you are a couple, so are sending you one coupon for the two of you to use on your next cruise.

The date refers to booking date, not sail date.

Enjoy your next cruise with $25 or $50 off!

Archived